Where 2.0 seemed like a great success to me

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 14 23:28:20 PDT 2006

To those who came to Where 2.0,

I must say, I think that OSGeo made quite an impression on almost
everyone at Where 2.0. Everybody was talking about it, our booth was
consistently crowded, lots of people were talking about it and by the
end of the second day there wasn't a single person I encountered who
didn't either understand what OSGeo was about or express great interest
in knowing more about it.

Since I always enjoy working with smart people who do good work it
probably goes without saying, but I will say it anyway: I enjoyed
working with many of you face-to-face over the past few days.

Gary

Gary Lang
V.P. Engineering
ISD