Going to OSCON? (July 24/28th in Portland, Oregon, USA)

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 21 22:14:54 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Yet another conference opportunity for OSGeo folks to get involved in
is coming fast and furious.  We will have a presence at the O'Reilly
Open Source Convention (http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2006/)
including a booth that could use some volunteers to help manage it.
This is a great opportunity to get involved, especially if you are
local.

If there is any possibility you might attend, please let me know.
The promotion committee hasn't discussed this conference yet, but I'm
guessing there will be some free passes available.  If you could use
one (if there are any) please also let me know.

Tyler