[OSGeo-Discuss] Best Language for OSGEo TEch

frans at intercitra.com frans at intercitra.com
Thu Jun 22 22:01:38 PDT 2006

> OSGeo does not take a position of language preference, but my personal
> belief is that our member projects should make an effort to be
> compatible with each other and, where possible, reduce duplication of
> effort by using the same building blocks.

I think I know the segment of OSGeo, OS Geo is GIS Platform which the
positioning is look like Java as platform also.

OS Geo will develop platform which the platform can become another
platform like GoogleMap, using another platform tech like Java or Windows.

what do you think all?

platform is not locked by tech, but by innovative.

Frans