[OSGeo-Discuss] New Voting Members Selected

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 2 10:53:12 PST 2006

If possible I'd like to have all 'members' not just 'voting members'
post a bit of information about who they are, where they're from and
all.  Indeed that could be a good requirement for 'associate
membership' - that they take the time to fill out a profile, not just
join the site and watch a list.  On the profiles we would then just
have a small field that says 'voting member'.

Chris

Quoting Gary Lang <gary.lang at autodesk.com>:

> We should ask for it and post it for every single member.

***
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project
thoughts at: http://cholmes.wordpress.com