[OSGeo-Discuss] Notice: The OSGEO WIKI page will be moved tonight

Lars-Hendrik Schneider schneider at terrestris.de
Mon Mar 6 11:23:37 PST 2006

Hello,

the job is done. As far as I can see everything seems to work. If
something is going seriously wrong, I'll check my mails here before I go
to bed (funny thing, some of you just got up ;-)) - but I hope it won't be
necessary to do anything from my side.

But ok - here we go:

The OSGEO WIKI is now located at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/

The old website (http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/) is no longer used,
therefore I placed a redirect to the new URL.

Please update your bookmarks and remember to use the new URL for links in
the future.

The old site (the redirect) will be kept up for a time.

Regards and (I hope for me) a good night,

Lars-Hendrik