[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO logo contest - when?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 06:55:22 PST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> if I hit the reply button, it takes the list name. It
> should be the senders address, though,
> to avoid accidential publishing of private mails.

Post to any list should reply to the list, if you WANT to make a private
comment it should be a matter of choice ;)

> This probably applies to all osgeo lists
>
> Please change the list behaviour,
> thanks,

Only if that is what everybody wants?
I MUCH prefer that all my lists reply to the list, but if you change it,
then I apologize in advance for sending people messages intended for the
list. 90% of the lists I use 'get it right' so I tend to forget I have
to change it for the FEW that do not :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL