[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO logo contest - when?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 9 08:20:37 PST 2006

Ah, the great reply to debate:

My preference is for not forcing replies to list.  There's no real good
way to debate this, as it's a classic holy war
(http://producingoss.com/html-chunk/common-pitfalls.html#holy-wars)

This one is a bit more tricky since I think we had it one way when it
was hosted by DM, and another since we've moved to collabnet...

Perhaps a good solution would be to poll what the lists of projects that
are joining the foundation use for their default reply to?  Whatever is
in the majority becomes the default for collabnet lists.  But any
individual project or committee is welcome to motivate to change the
behavior, or to set up new lists how they like.

best regards,

Chris

--
Chris Holmes