[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Board: Jo Walsh

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 10 23:47:16 PST 2006

I second that as well.  Jo is level-headed and has been looking out for the
end users and public in general, particularly with her advocacy for open
data, but certainly not limited to this.  Whether it's natural or not, she
appears to be a natural organiser for bringing together people of like mind
for the greater good.  I also believe she can see the bigger picture of how
tools, processes, data, etc. can all be tied together into a more cohesive
infrastructure for future possibilities - that is something that I think we
could all appreciate.

Tyler