Nomination for Board: Venkatesh Raghavan

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Tue Mar 14 19:41:21 PST 2006

I would like to second this nomination, too.

He has been a long time promoter of FOSS GIS tools especially in the South
East Asian region as he is based in Osaka Japan. I was really inspired by
his passion for it and have to tell you that it made me what I am today.

Toru Mori
President & CEO  Orkney, Inc.
6F JA-Kyosai Yokohama Building,
1-2 Kaigandori, Naka, Yokohama 231-0002 JAPAN
Tel 81-45-228-3320  Fax 81-45-228-3321
http://www.orkney.co.jp/