[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Public Geospatial Data Project Mission

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 16 16:00:26 PST 2006

Markus

can you clarify the relation between the PGD committee
and PGD project? I am asking because there is the same issue
with the Curriculum project.
Are you suggesting to establish a committee for the project to get it
moving?
(which is probably needed and any project would have a steering
committee anyway).
Or is this separate from the project itself?
It is not clear what you mean by your last paragraph,

Helena