[OSGeo-Discuss] Thinking about voting

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 16 23:41:46 PST 2006

Hi Jody,

good point, I have noticed with my own voting that I also voted for the
people I "know".

I guess it's something that cannot easily be altered. Maybe even after
having read more thorough descriptions about the people I did not know, I
would have still voted for the people I know best ....

Best regards,
Bart