Cross project mailing list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:26:35 PST 2006

Daniel,
As discussed a while back, there are a number of Web Mapping projects
who would like a common email list where we can share design ideas and
discus shared libraries.

Could you please set up an email list for us.  I suggest we call it:
webmap-discuss at mail.osgeo.org

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AJAX_WebMapping_Project_Request

--
Cameron Shorter