[OSGeo-Discuss] UK networking meeting idea - can we get the ball rolling?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Thu Mar 23 10:16:30 PST 2006

Someone want to make an initiative to actually name a time and a place?
Hint - I'm into real ale and a bit fussy for my limited intake of
alchohol... somewhere quiet too.

My arrangements to take kids to Auntie's in London for one weekend in
half term is flexible, so the sooner I know the sooner I can confirm!

Not being in work anymore, I've nothing particularly constraining me,
apart from that trip and childcare responsibilities.