[OSGeodata] Attending Where 2.0 ?

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Thu May 18 11:25:37 PDT 2006

The OSGEO BOF is in the same time slot as the Where Fair. There might
actually still be Where Fair slots available to demo OSGEO projects.
Last year Dave McIlhagga & co were there showing MapServer and other
goodies.

I'll actually be at the Where Fair, so I can't come to the BOF...
   http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/where2006/view/e_sess/9438

I'll be happy to help out at other times.

	Allan

--
Allan Doyle
+1.781.433.2695