SearchRoll for osgeo.org project sites - Try it out

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Wed May 24 07:20:53 PDT 2006

Folks,

I've created and Daniel has added a Rollyo SearchRoll to the osgeo.org
home page. For now the CN search field is still visible, but scroll to
the bottom of the middle column and try the search roll out. It appears
to me from trying it that it has already at some point crawled all of
the project sites (the MapBender, MapServer, GRASS etc sites) and
indexed them, but not osgeo.org yet, which I just added.

If it works as advertised, it will give us integrated search of all
osgeo.org sites without all projects being in the same infrastructure.

Gary