[OSGeo-Discuss] Shirt ordering details
Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Mon May 29 06:40:54 PDT 2006
Maybe it's Monday morning, I'm not sure, but this is too complicated to figure out :) I'd like a large, black (no pocket) T-shirt (short sleeves) with the OSGEO logo.
What do I do?
From: Michael P. Gerlek [mailto:mpg at lizardtech.com]
Sent: Sun 28-May-06 09:23
To: discuss at mail.osgeo.org
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Shirt ordering details
I apologize for sending this to the whole list, but at this point I
think the number of people ordering shirts is over half the
Here are the details for the shirt ordering:
* Confirm your name in on the Shirt Wiki , either in the "Where
list or the "Self purchase" list.
* Go to the Lands' End website  and pick your favorite shirt.
- The fabric type / style must be "W". If you look on this page ,
you can see how the put the "W" next to the full product name.
That's what you need to look for. W's include Tees and some Polos
and light denims.
- The shirt you select must be available in BLACK.
- Choose your size, specify Men's or Women's.
- Put the Item Number and Size next to your name on the Shirt Wiki
* All orders must be on the Wiki by Wednesday, 11am PST. I will be
the order out Wednesday afternoon.
* If your name is on the Wiki but you do not specify a shirt style and
before the deadline (or if you order something that doesn't follow the
must-be-W and must-be-black rules), you will get the Default T shirt
* The VIPs will all be getting Default shirts .
* For the Default T-shirts, where sizes are not known, I will use the
cool Team Sizing Tool .
* If you want to suggest/nominate a VIP to receive a shirt, let me know.
* Shirts will be available for pickup at the hotel Monday evening; the
self-purchased shirts will be mailed out later. Details when we get
closer to the time.
* If any questions or problems, just send me email.
 Shirt Wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Shirts#Attendees
 Lands' End: http://ocs.landsend.com/
 Default shirt:
 Team sizing tool:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: discuss-unsubscribe at mail.osgeo.org
For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help at mail.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6318 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Discuss