[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Hires an Executive Director

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 19 23:41:15 PDT 2006

Thank you very much to everybody for your kind words!
I'm looking forward to doing more of this work that is near to my
heart, on a full-time basis, with a focus to help support everyone
else's efforts as much as possible.  I ultimately report to the
board, but still see myself as a servant to the foundation at large,
its mission and its members - a role I'm glad to help fill.

Sincerely,
Tyler