[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Mapping in Korea

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 05:36:20 PDT 2006

OSXP was a study we did a couple of years ago which has eventually
led to our efforts on the Open Technology Development roadmap with
the Department of Defense in the US.  It is now expanding to involve
more agencies and we are starting to get a lot of traction in the geo-
spatial area.  After the first of the year, once Tyler gets settled
in, I'd like to see if we could organize an OSGeo day in the
Washington DC area and show off our wares and services.

Mark