[OSGeo-Discuss] New DVD ISO image with GeoFOSS

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Oct 23 16:18:36 PDT 2006

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your great work. I will try to download
your DVD and test. Could you please let us know
what kind of packaging tool are you using.

We have just started in working towards updating
our RPM based FOSS4G toolkit
(http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/foss4g/downloads)
and we hope your work would make things easy for us.

Kind regards

Venka