[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G: thanks to all!

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Sep 17 13:55:00 PDT 2006

Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the great
> FOSS4G conference last week! It was surely one of the most inspiring
> conferences I have been to and was organized with Swiss precision that
> will be really hard to beat (but don't hesitate to do it!) :-)
>
> Many, many thanks to all and I think I can do so on behalf of most
> participants to the conference! "People building GEOFOSS are cool"
> (thanks Schuyler!)

Jeroen,

I'd like to second these thanks!
FOSS4G 2006 was my first Open Source GIS conference I've attended to
and the greatest in my life so far.
I'm still very excited and very thankful for such a great
opportunity to meet fantastic people face to face.

I'm looking forward to meet next year or may be earlier.

Big Thanks!
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net