MOSS (Map Overlay and Statistical System)

nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Wed Sep 20 15:19:22 PDT 2006

According to the bio on Sol Katz, he assissted in the development
of MOSS (Map Overlay and Statistical System).

I'm curious to know, where is MOSS now? I can't find anything
clear in google.

nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.