[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: [Viscom-dev] FW: Conference Proposal Notification

Nathalie Mainland Nathalie.Mainland at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 4 15:21:20 PDT 2007

Well, as part of the sponsorship I got for Autodesk, we get a 45 minute
speaking opportunity in the Products and Services Track.  I could donate
this time to OSGeo and you could present the topic below or refine
further. Would this be of interest?

Nathalie

Nathalie Mainland
Product Marketing Manager - MapGuide