[OSGeo-Discuss] standard for pushing data from GPS device to a web service (iteration 2)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:31:42 PDT 2007

Hi, this thread is of great interest to me.
I'm looking to help build a system which allows collaborative feature
editing using disconnected handheld devices and web interfaces for some
Australian government agencies.

We aim to do this in conjunction with the OGC's next testbed where
required standards will be investigated and developed. Right now the OGC
is finalizing the requirements for this thread. I suspect that people
interested in this thread would likely be interested in joining the OGC
testbed. If so, please speak up as the OGC is currently looking for
sponsors (financial, or in-kind contributions) so they can determine the
scope of the workshare which can be funded.

Speak up and let us know if you are interested.