[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: [Imendio Announce] GNOME Mobile And Embedded Initiative Announced]

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Apr 19 13:28:52 PDT 2007

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> I'd imagine this would be of interest to those working on mobile
> Geospatial applications. You might want to join their email lists and
>  introduce them to OSGeo.

Cameron,

That's a great news.
I've subscribed the list. I think it's a nice potential for
next phase of MOSS4G project in which I hope we will implement
some multiplatform solution.

Here is another similar news:
http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2007/03/28/were-porting-qt-4-to-windows-ce-and-windows-mobile/

Some time ago, Peter Kummel and I have started porting QT to Windows CE
platform and at the end of March, Trolltech announced this.
We hope to start some collaboration, but they are not seem very
intersted ;-)

Anyway, the marked of FOSS stuff for mobiles is growing :-)

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net