[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS GIS project for Pune city

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 22:32:49 PDT 2007

Hi All,
this is a commendable effort, and hopefully many other
Indian cities will benefit from such work.

I hope the documents of modus-operandi of this work
can be released for free downloads on websites like
GRASS GIS.
Ravi Kumar

--- rajendra jagdale <rajendra.jagdale at gmail.com>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http://travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNlYwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ-->on