[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Board Election Results

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Aug 10 01:48:10 PDT 2007

I too agree with Gary & Co.; I don't personally see the need to release
the results, and in
any case the "rules" for this past election were set and should not be
changed retroactively.

If we are interested in looking at geographic distributions -- and,
being geo geeks, who wouldn't be? -- then I'd suggest doing an analysis
of the set of charter members.  We have a statistically interesting
number of them, across three(?) elections, so one should be able to get
some insight into the question of geodiversity over time.

-mpg