[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Demonstration Theatre

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Aug 20 20:13:04 PDT 2007

As you may have heard, we will have a full demonstration theatre at this
years conference, with a dedicated room, seating, sound and projection.
It will be in the "Sidney" room, directly next to the exhibition hall.
We anticipate this room will get a lot of traffic as it is located near
source of food and drink for the conference.

You can view the current schedule here:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_Demos

The sponsors and exhibitors have had a chance at the ever so attractive
lunch time and coffee time slots. For limited time only, you too can
entertain a crowd of recently caffeinated conference attendees.

The requirements for using the demonstration theatre are:
- You must demonstrate software running. No slideware please.
- The software that either be open source, or otherwise
use/connect/include open source

To express you interest please send an email to demos at foss4g2007.org.

Demo slots are 10 mins in length so you need not stress out, just drop
by and show us what you are working on. We have use of this room for the
entire conference, if there is sufficient interest additional slots can
be opened up.

Thanks,
Jody Garnett, Demo Coordinator