[OSGeo-Discuss] Session Chairs Needed

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Aug 22 16:58:52 PDT 2007

Completely not kidding, still looking for 14 more session chairs, thanks
to all those who have signed up so far:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_Session_Chairs

Don't be afraid, the attendees hardly ever beat the session chairs
senseless. I mean it was just that one time, and really, he practically
*asked* for it.

P.

--

   Paul Ramsey