[OSGeo-Discuss] Data for the Integration Showcase

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Aug 23 10:08:24 PDT 2007

All,

Was only trying to set up a web service that I presumed could be listed
somewhere that would demo our Client with the data that was described, I
can download the data myself too.

Having a DB dump from the PostGIS side, even with some small sub-area
would work too.  This is just a thought though from my end.

I'll go and download what I can and see what I can get up and running,
maybe do a couple of layers first, then come back to the list for
reaction on it to that point, before going to hard at it.

Thanks everyone.

bobb