[OSGeo-Discuss] Data for the Integration Showcase

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Thu Aug 23 10:08:31 PDT 2007

Bob Basques wrote:
> Jody,
>
> Not a big deal for me, just thinking about others that might try it.
>
> I started through the first entry in Dave Pattons's list and still
> haven't figured out where the download spot is

Toporama version 1 is what you're talking about, and
because it's old, and outdated, they aren't maintaining
the website, and it never was a good interface.

After selecting a language, enter a NTDB sheet number.
For example, 092G.
Above the resulting image, click the "See entire NTDB sheet
092G (WARNING could take a long time to display : up to 1
megabyte in size)" link.
Truncating the resulting URI of
http://toporama.cits.rncan.gc.ca/images/b250k/09/092g.gif
http://toporama.cits.rncan.gc.ca/images/b250k/
gets you to a top level folder for the 1:250,000 images.
Use http://toporama.cits.rncan.gc.ca/images/b50k/
for 1:50,000 images.

--
Dave Patton