[OSGeo-Discuss] Data for the Integration Showcase

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Thu Aug 23 10:17:44 PDT 2007

There are two different, yet related, things
being discussed here:

1)
If you want your own copy of some part of the
data listed on the Canadian Geodata wiki page,
just go and download whatever you want.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Canadian_Geodata

2)
If you want access to Canadian Geodata hosted on
the FOSS4G2007 Integration Showcase server, take
a look at it's wiki page, and keep in mind that
the status of what is available via that server
is in flux. What is available now won't be the
same as what's available at the conference. After
all, maybe _you_ are part of the process of making
more of the data available ;-)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_IntegrationShowcase

--
Dave Patton