[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed thingy at FOSS4G

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Aug 23 10:01:00 PDT 2007

Justin,

So it's all Database based.

Hmm,  I figured it was going to be all different types of source data.
This is kinda making it too easy now.  (Really!)

The system I was going to demo has some good pluses as far as easy
integration of disparate data.  I don't suppose there is a compressed DB
dump of this data around anywhere?

I'll work through the Database stuff first then and see where it all
comes out.

Don't have a PostGIS database available at the moment though, will need
to get that going too.

Thanks

bobb