[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed thingy at FOSS4G

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Fri Aug 24 14:42:47 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

I have a mapserver instance installed on the same server running the
postgis database. I am using it to publish some raster data via WMS at
the moment. Probably use it to serve up some dem data as well.

It is not listed on the site because I was thinking that someone else
would probably be coming along and throw one up.

But we can definitely keep it running in order to participate in the
showcase. A volunteer (more experienced with mapserver then myself :) )
to help setup some nice map files would be welcomed.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project