[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed thingy at FOSS4G

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Fri Aug 24 14:53:39 PDT 2007

I just threw up a GeoServer instance and updated the wiki page.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_IntegrationShowcase#GeoServer

Currently it is only publishing a single dataset, an "appointments"
dataset as Arnulf suggested. Let he brainstorming begin about what kind
of "live" datasets we want to setup and I can do the GeoServer
configuration accordingly.

-Justin

Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project