[OSGeo-Discuss] Ominiverdi Desktop LiveCD 2007.1

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:13:46 PDT 2007

Hello everybody and sorry for cross-posting.

The Ominiverdi LiveCD Team is proud to announce the second release of
their Desktop LiveCD.
This version, tagged as 2007.1, updates all software to their current
versions and adds some changes/bugfixes.
More information can be found here:

http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Desktop_2007.1

You can download the CD ISO image from the download page:

http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/index.php?page=LiveCD&toc=livecd

We have also started a fund-raising goal of 400 Euros to help us
continue with the project.  With this money
we can increase bandwidth from our provider (who got about 450
download since the first release) and we can buy
additional hardware for our "LiveCD maker".

The fund-raising campaign ends on 30 September 2007, the target date
for the release of the LiveCD Server Edition.

More info here:

http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/index.php?page=Donate&toc=donate

Thank you for the help!

Ominiverdi Livecd Team