[OSGeo-Discuss] Return on Equity vs leech of resources

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Thu Aug 30 09:48:09 PDT 2007

Thanks for the insight;

Right now the pitch is: "We are taking part in OSGeo in order to meet
with the rest of the community"

I am not looking for much return out of OSGeo until the projects I am
involved in finish incubation (am I alone in this?). So far I feel bad
that we are taking up tones of time, occasional legal council
etc...after incubation involvement should become more positive
(marketing etc...)
Jody