[OSGeo-Discuss] Vietnam chapter

Bui Hong Son bhs at hcm.ciren.gov.vn
Thu Dec 6 17:22:40 PST 2007

Dear all,

For a long time, I have not been heard any news from VietNam Chapter. Can
you give me some information about activities of VietNam Chapter in the
future ?

By the way, I would like to inform you that many government organisers want
to learn how to use  GIS OS such as : Geoserver, Geotools, Mapservers,
Openlayers, Mapbuilders,... so If any body likes to visit VietNam , I think,
It's a chance  for you.

Any comments !

Bui Hong Son
Deputy Chief of SCIREN