[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for help with Where 2.0 and OGC

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Feb 1 19:26:34 PST 2007

Oops, sorry, not that far along yet.

Got WMS, working on WFS (and T). Really just a Client Builder system
right now.  I don't even have everything documented yet.

Here is a week old version (I think) being used by another group of the
Package.

http://openmnnd.mapmorph.net/openmnnd.html

Just about everything in here is configurable.  That is just a sample of
what it can look like.  There are more options available too like one
click external service integration.  Easier to say than to demonstrate
though.  I need to get this into the released package.  All XML based
for the catalog.

Anyway, see if it's of any use.  I can give you more details if you like
. . . .

bobb