[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: MapServer Vs GeoServer

Gao_Ang gao_miao at 126.com
Fri Feb 9 21:34:18 PST 2007

Comparing Geoserver with Mapserver on the Open Geospatial Service such as WPS.
I'm glad to learn that Geoserver will provide the OGC WPS support with the combination of "FROGS" framework.  FROGS is specifically
focused on the implement of WPS. On the contrary, I haven't get any information that Mapserver will provide the function of WPS directly.

If there are some friends learn about any other implement or information of WPS specification besides pyWPS and 52N WPS, please let me know by the mail.

Best wishes.
Happy Spring Festival.
======= 2007-02-09 20:21:06 =======