[OSGeo-Discuss] Mapguide installation

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Feb 17 15:15:36 PST 2007

Please direct MapGuide questions to the MapGuide mailing list.  This list is for general Open Source Geospatial and OSGeo Foundation discussions.

You can sign up for the MapGuide mailing list here:

Or follow along online here (via Nabble.com):
http://www.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f14845.html <http://www.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f14845.html>

We'd really welcome your involvement; making MapGuide work on other platforms is something that's important to us.  There's at least one other person trying to get it to work on Ubuntu currently:
http://www.archaeogeek.com/blog/2007/02/17/mapguide-open-source-on-ubuntu-update/

Jason

From: Gupteshwar Joshi
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Mapguide installation

I am trying to install the Mapguide along with FDO on Ubuntu-6.10