[OSGeo-Discuss] any suggestion of GIS magazine?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 20 15:30:44 PST 2007

On 19-Feb-07, at 11:49 AM, Jeff Thurston wrote:

> I'll make the Open Source community a challenge. If it can produce
> and deliver a column every month (or every other month), I'll
> include it in the magazine.

Good challenge Jeff, thanks.  Would you be willing re-print material
from our own articles that we pull together for our Newsletter?  Our
Newsletter is fairly internally focused, though the content itself
ranges from tutorials to new releases and more that are broadly
interesting.

There will be a call soon for volunteers, articles and material for
the OSGeo Newsletter - stay tuned.  For those of you excited about
writing, please keep this in mind and drop me a note.

Tyler