[OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 21 05:23:02 PST 2007

Not sure that I would want to volunteer to be the administrator (how
much work is it, btw?), but I think DMSG could mentor a student for
MapServer or related work ... don't have a particular project in mind
right now but there is always stuff to do on MapServer :)

Paul, what was the level of experience/capability of the students?
I'm asking so we can gauge the appropriate kind of project to give them.

Cheers

Paul