[OSGeo-Discuss] Multi lingual osgeo.org shows up in Chinese

Gao_Ang gao_miao at 126.com
Mon Feb 26 01:36:47 PST 2007

Jeroen:

I think that osgeo.org maybe use the Drupal(http://drupal.org/) to manage the content.
But I haven't found out which theme and modules has been used in this site.
Drupal support many languages besides English. User can switch the interface to their favorite language.
You can find your own language at the official website of this CMS http://drupal.org/project/Translations
Regards.

======= 2007-02-26 16:52:42 =======