[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Geotools-devel] Google Summer of Code

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Feb 26 15:46:12 PST 2007

Is there a proposal template available someplace? I mean, how fully
baked would ideas
have to be at this point in time?

Steve

Landon Blake wrote:
> This person would be Frank or I. I think if there were going to be
> projects from the GeoTools or JUMP/OpenJUMP communities I would
handle
> it. Unless of course, Frank objected.
>
> Landon (A.K.A. - The Sunburned Surveyor)

Landon,

We need the projects to step up and prepare project proposals - and if
you
can help that effort with regard to GeoTools and associated projects
that
is great.

Best regards,
warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGeo,
http://osgeo.org