[OSGeo-Discuss] Cascadia: Open Source GIS users group

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Wed Feb 28 17:10:59 PST 2007

For those of you living in the Pacific Northwest,  I'd like to invite
you to join us at our first meeting of CUGOS, this March 21.

We're hoping to have regular monthly meetings, and we'll be attempting
include topics that would be interesting to newcomers to the Open Source
GIS world, as well as topics covering advanced usages of various software.

If you would like to learn more, please stop by
http://groups.google.com/group/cugos to find out more about the brand
new group, and for details on the first meeting.
Thanks,

-Josh