[OSGeo-Discuss] Fw: Re: New Google Mapping Patent

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Tue Jan 9 20:33:42 PST 2007

All,

Found it,  It sorta still works.  Looks like someone moved a dataset on
me for the overlays.

The first drill level works though.

http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/cgi-bin/drill/req.05.pl
http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/cgi-bin/drill/req.10.pl

Maybe I'll go and fix it tomorrow . . . Get the drilldown to work all
the way in.

Geez, I forgot how fast it ran . . . .Also, I was off on the year I did
it, Looks like around 2002 or 2003, since these images were from 2001.
:c)  Sure seems like such a long time ago . . . . .

bobb