[OSGeo-Discuss] WMS looking for help

Bjurström Jan Jan.Bjurstrom at lm.se
Thu Jan 11 03:53:42 PST 2007

Hello!

Joined the mailinglist to learn more about the mapguide software, and whats in the air among users. Im not sure this is a forum for help, but its urgent now when Ive succeeded to fix a map using my ArcSDE-server data and got it published in the browser using the AjaxViewer, BUT I dont understand how to publish a WMS service. I am using the MapGuide Studio and have Apache server listening to port 8008. All the configurations are default.

In the Mapguide Studio I have finished the  Layer Properties>Service Properties tag, but dont know how to get the WMS into my MapInfo or ArcCadastre softwares.

Is it possible to publish more than one single layer in one wms service with mapguide?

Is there anyone that can send a hint? I would be greatful!

Thanks in advance,
Janne Bjurström
 j <mailto:jan.bjurstrom at lm.se> an.bjurstrom at lm.se
Sweden