[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Training Providers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:29:37 PST 2007

Training and support for the OS Geospatial stack is something that
http://terrapages.com.au would like to address for the Australian
timezone, probably in conjunction with outside experts.

We use and deploy most of the key applications in the OS Geospatial
Stack and hence feel confident enough to teach it, but we have yet to
investigate what training material is available, or develop our own
material (which we would put back into a library somewhere).

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://terrapages.com.au