[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2007 Community Program Review

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Jul 2 15:32:34 PDT 2007

Coming to FOSS4G 2007? Help us build the FOSS4G 2007 program!

http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/review/

We want the attendees at the Free and Open Source Software for
Geospatial (FOSS4G) conference to help us build the program, by
providing rankings of the abstract submissions.

Go to the community ranking page at the link above, and follow the
directions. Just tell us the 25 sessions that YOU want to see, and we
will build the program that fits the highest number of attendees. The
ranking data will also be used to assign presentations to
appropriately sized rooms.

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS END SOON

Book now to get the early bird rates: conference registration before
the deadline is just $395CAD; after July 27, registration is $565CAD.
The early bird really does get the worm!