[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO & OGC spec development

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Jul 18 07:56:00 PDT 2007

I'd not go so far as to create a list yet -- I'm not sure we know what
we're all looking for at this point.

For example: do we really want "OGC at osgo.org", or perhaps more generally
"STANDARDS at osgeo.org"?  To my mind, these are two related-but-different,
and equally-interesting, ideas to explore...

-mpg